Tele2 is an international mobile operator with a challenger spirit in its DNA. We challenge our competitors and naturally, the market, but primarily ourselves. We operate in a market that is continuously expanding and changing. Our customers are constantly requesting new and better solutions, which place high demand on us. Naturally, we want to meet these demands, which is why the key to our success will be how we work and who we are.
Tele2’s work method is characterised by responsibility, openness and approachability. We are driven by speed, quality and by always keeping our eyes on what is best for the customer. This means that all our employees can and are expected to contribute to our overall goal: To be the best at creating value for customers.
This is the job….
We are now looking for a skilled developer to join our ambitious team to de-code and code world-class data capabilities. Are you the person we are looking for?
As a Developer you will be covering the following tasks
- Development in Digital route’s product Mediation Zone, APL language. Very similar to Java
- Developer responsibilities include designing and developing transaction critical, applications for Tele2’s mediation system and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review Support continuous improvement by investigating
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
This is what you have…
- Java 7/8, Netbeans, Maven, GIT
- Linux environment
- Solid coding skills
- Telecom experience
This is what Tele2 can do for you…
… a place in a flexible, approachable organisation that is characterised by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
… extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2
With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further-development programmes.
… We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.
Are you a skilled data scientist who is passionate about creating the services of the future and want to work in a challenging environment, then we believe you are the right person for us. And, we have the right position for you. We look forward to meeting you.
If you want to know more about Tele2 and those of us who work here, visit us at www.tele2.se/career and read more.
The position is located in Kista.
You are welcome to submit your application not later than 4th of September.
Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.