Tele2 IoT is the company within the Tele2 Group responsible for all business connected to Internet of Things. We orchestrate communication between devices and machines, to help companies and organizations launch successful IoT solutions. Making things talk opens up for all sorts of things for our customers: new types of services, new revenue streams, reduced environmental impact, improved quality and up-time, cost optimizations – and an endless variety of strategic possibilities to grow our their business.
This is the job…
As a Global Sales Representative within Tele2 IoT you will have a vital role in shaping our future through the identifying and expansion of our customer base. You will be based in Tele2 IoT HQ at Kista but will work with customers globally.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively create business opportunities, including: analyzing the market, identifying possible business, making contact, quotations, presentations and negotiations
- Building and maintaining a pipeline
- Secure that customer requests are fulfilled timely, efficient and with high quality
Take full ownership of and coordinate and distribute all customer requests internally, till the contract is signed Act as a liaison and be the ambassador for Tele2 IoT towards our customers, while also an advocate for the customer internally.
This is what you have
- 2-5 years of B2B sales experience
- Proven track record of building and maintaining a pipeline and converting to sales
- Experience in solution selling
- Experience with long sales cycles
- Hands-on experience working independently identifying business opportunities
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, both verbally and written
- Additional language is meritorious
- Passionate hunter with an analytical mindset and a strong business acumen
- Comfortable with and motivated by all stages in the sales process, high and low
- Comfortably navigate and network with all levels of organizations, both internally and externally, nationally and internationally
- Effective communication and great presentation and negotiation skills
This is a rare opportunity to work in a startup company with a new and exciting technology but with the backing of a large established company in the back, breaking new ground.