Forget what you already know about us. That will always be yesterday’s Tele2. We change things – by challenging everything – every day. It may be the way people all over the world connect, work or socialize. Or it may be the way we ourselves work and operate here at Tele2. Change and challenge is in our DNA and has been since the day Tele2 was born. This takes fearlessness and courage. It takes a liberating and flexible workplace. And most important, it takes great people, with great potential, and the ability to work and develop in an ever-changing environment. People like you?
We are now looking for a skilled Senior Java Developer to join our ambitious IT Mediation & Integration group. Are you the person we are looking for?
This is the job….
As a Senior Java Developer you will be covering the following tasks:
- Being part of an Agile Java development team as developer, working with a microservice based architecture.
- Collaborate with different teams of business and IT services to understand the requirements of business processes and technical design.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Help maintain code quality automatization.
This is what you have…
- Solid coding skills.
- Experience from (or similar):
- o Java, Maven, Sql, GIT, Jenkins
- o Jetty and Tomcat, JUnit, Linux environment
- More than 5-8 years total experience from IT development
- A University degree in Information Technology
- A strong personal drive & a passion for implementing new and innovative ideas in daily work
This is what Tele2 can do for you…
… a place in a flexible, approachable organisation that is characterised by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
… extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through
internal training courses and further-development programmes.
… We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work in a brand new office
If you want to know more about Tele2 and those of us who work here, visit us at www.tele2.se/career and read more.
The position is located in Kista.
You are welcome to submit your application no later than March 27, 2018. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.