Tele2 IoT is the company within the Tele2 Group responsible for all business connected to Internet of Things. We orchestrate communication between devices and machines, to help companies and organizations launch successful IoT solutions and making their things talk.
Tele2 IoT strive to be the champions of customer value in everything we do. We are challengers and fast-movers, always looking to provide solutions that fits the specific needs. Together, we develop a smarter world through real-time information, enabling actionable insights for businesses to excel and societies to thrive.
Tele2 IoT is now looking for a Commercial Strategy Manager
This is the job….
As a Commercial Strategy Manager within Tele2 IoT you will play a vital role in the development, implementation and execution of Tele2 IoT’s strategy. While working in the Strategy team to support Tele2 IoT Management, you will focus on the implementation and execution of our Sales Strategy into a multi-national multi-channel sales organization. You will have the responsibility to:
Manage global and regional direct sales planning, including design, development and follow-up of sales activity plans, in close collaboration with the Strategy Director, Sales Director, and other key stakeholders.
- Develop and refine the Sales Strategy subject to the company’s Strategy evolution
- Develop regional sales activity plans based on the Sales Strategy
- Coordinate the implementation and execution of the regional sales activity plans, including supporting activities, such as central training initiatives
- Monitor and follow-up the implementation and deliveries of the regional sales activity plans
- Perform analyses of sales plan progress, quantitatively and qualitatively, and identify adjustments/rectifications
Support Tele2 IoT Strategy development and in close collaboration with the Strategy Director and other key stakeholders:
- Perform quantitative and qualitative business analyses as part of the continuous IoT strategy development and management
- Develop and lead workshops and activities related to Strategy development
- Perform strategic analyses and projects for Tele2 IoT Management
- Manage projects and coordinate activities that are part of the strategic development of Tele2 IoT
- Produce relevant decision material for Tele2 IoT Management
This is what you have…
Education: Minimum a BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field. An MSc in Accounting, Finance, Industrial Management or relevant field, or an MBA is a plus.
Experience/professional background: ≈3 years in progressively responsible roles in the fields of strategy or management consulting, business analysis, market/industry analysis, and/or B2B sales management. Direct B2B sales experience is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Strong documentation skills in written English
- Strongly proficient in the use of MS Office, with particular emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- Ability to work and deliver in stressful situations with short time spans and large variation in working hours
- Ability to work independently and in small teams where each individual’s contribution is critical
This is what Tele2 can do for you…
… a place in a flexible, approachable organisation that is characterized by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
… extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further-development programmes.
… We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.
Are you a Commercial Strategy Manager who is passionate about strategy, and want to work with the Internet of Things, one of the hottest trends out there, then we believe you are the right person for us. We have the right position for you and we look forward to meeting you.
If you want to know more about Tele2 and those of us who work here, visit us at www.tele2.se/career and read more.
The position is located in Kista.
You are welcome to submit your application not later than January 22, 2018. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.