Tele2 is one of Europe’s fastest growing telecom operators, always providing customers with what they need for less. We have 14 million customers in 9 countries. Tele2 offers mobile services, fixed broadband and telephony, data network services and content services. Ever since Jan Stenbeck founded the company in 1993, it has been a tough challenger to the former government monopolies and other established providers. Tele2 has been listed on the Nasdaq OMX Stockholm since 1996.
We are looking for a Content Creator (Copywriter) for Tele2 IoT.
Internet of Things (IoT) is a big growth area for Tele2. To continue this growth, we are now expanding our marketing team. We are looking for a writer with a passion for creating messages, texts and headers that will enlighten the market about the possibilities of IoT, in a fun and interesting way. This position reports to the Marketing Director at Tele2 IoT. The IoT organization is a global unit and is set-up as a separate company within the Tele2 Group.
As a Content creator, you will be our voice towards the market, our customers and our employees. We think Internet of Things is fantastic and we want to inspire everybody to take part of the great opportunities it creates, and to make it clear on how we can help and support them.
The written word has a big impact and you will work in many areas of our marketing. You will create interesting stories and messages for our thought leadership position, make the values of our products and services clear for our customers and create the headlines to make our messages stand out.
In this role, you will interact with many parts of our organisations. First and mostly the rest of the marketing team, but also our product management team, the sales and partner team to mention a few. The role includes interviews, content writing, writing product material, proofreading and making sure that we keep a professional level in our communication. In addition, it will also contain strategic work, for instance on how we shall work with content, tone of voice etc.
It is an important role, as it is a big part of how we communicate, present ourselves, attract new customers and increase our awareness. A background and experience from working with Content marketing from IT or Telecommunication, is highly interesting.
Responsibilities and duties:
Tele2 IoT is seeking a creative and communicative candidate. Our organisation is spread over Europe, and our marketing team will support and work with all parts of the organization. Thus, we are looking for a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills that easily builds relations with people over distance. The right candidate has excellent writing capabilities, a great eye for details and is highly self-motivated. The candidates will take on and master the following:
- Writing content for all our channels, including text and headers.
- Actively work with and align our tone of voice.
- Describe our products and services in a way that is simple, attractive and easy to understand.
- Together with the rest of the marketing team create the material and content needed, for events, our web, newsletters etc.
- Work closely with the management team, sales team, the product team and the pre-sales team to constantly understand the position and view we take in different questions.
- Experience from the working as a copywriter or similar for at least 3 years.
- Experience within telecom or IT industry and any experience of M2M/IoT is an advantage.
- Proven ability to create relevant, attractive and easy to understand content.
- Good knowledge in writing copy for SEO/SEM.
- Experience of storytelling and creating brand-building content.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Verbal and written communication in German is positive.
- Ambitious with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to travel as needed to support all business development needs.
This is what Tele2 can offer you:
- A place in a flexible, approachable organization that is characterized by strong team spirit
- High commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference
- Extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2 IoT. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further development
- We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension
This position is based in Stockholm.
If you want to know more about Tele2 and those of us who work here, visit us at www.tele2.se/career and read more.