Within the area of Managed Workplace we now need to reinforce with a new Managed workplace Engineer. In this role you will be working with development, support and maintenance of our TGW platform. Working close with the team in Riga, you will drive innovation, development for all aspects concerning our Managed Workplace platform. The position is based in Kista Head Quarter.
This is the role:
– Working with strategy concerning managed workplace services (SCCM/Intune and MS core infrastructure).
– Administration, support and Development of SCCM/Intune
– Publishing/testing and deployment of applications
– Troubleshooting of a hybrid SCCM/Intune/JAMF infrastructure and its clients
– Resolutions of problem/change requests within SLA targets and working with Help Desk Analysts to ensure that end users OS, software and HW are up to date and secure. – JAMF – MAC OSX management experience
– Knowledge in OSX security
This is who you are:
– Strong working knowledge/experience in system center and MS core Infrastructure services.
– Knowledge in Windows Servers/desktops and possibly Powershell scripting experiencing
– Strong experience working with centralized OS deployment and working with 2nd/3rd line support.
– Experience in supporting MAC OSX endpoints
– Proven analytical skills and you possess a driven & flexible attitude
The position is based in Kista. Please apply for the position no later then February, 26th 2018.
Forget what you already know about us. That will always be yesterday’s Tele2. We change things – by challenging everything – every day. It may be the way people all over the world connect, work or socialize. Or it may be the way we ourselves work and operate here at Tele2. Change and challenge is in our DNA and has been since the day Tele2 was born. This takes fearlessness and courage. It takes a liberating and flexible workplace. And most important, it takes great people, with great potential, and the ability to work and develop in an ever-changing environment. People like you?
Tele2’s work method is characterised by responsibility, openness and approachability. We are driven by speed, quality and by always keeping our eyes on what is best for the customer. This means that all our employees can and are expected to contribute to our overall goal: To be the best at creating value for customers.