Tele2 is an international mobile operator with a challenger spirit in its DNA. We challenge our competitors and naturally, the market, but primarily ourselves. We operate in a market that is continuously expanding and changing. Our customers are constantly requesting new and better solutions, which places high demand on us. Naturally, we want to meet these demands, which is why the key to our success will be how we work and who we are.
Tele2’s work method is characterised by responsibility, openness and approachability. We are driven by speed, quality and by always keeping our eyes on what is best for the customer. This means that all our employees can and are expected to contribute to our overall goal: To be the best at creating value for customers.
Online Operations at Tele2 Shared Operations is improving and securing profitability and development of Tele2 Groups digital channels, acting as the central hub for online excellence across the markets.
Online Operations is part of Product Management. Product Management at Shared Operations initiates and executes development of Group Products, BI, Data Analytics and Digital Optimization tools and delivers business critical solutions to Tele2 footprint markets in close contact with our local operators.
We are now looking for a UX specialist. Are you the person we are looking for? This is the job….
As UX Specialist you will focus on improving and securing the optimal user experience across all Tele2’s digital touchpoints and work closely with the local teams and the rest of the online operations team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead UI/UX projects within a multi-disciplinary team that develops engaging, customer-centric websites and mobile applications
- Work with Conversion specialists, Product Owners, Project Managers, and Software Developers to ensure integration of user design principles and concepts throughout the product development process
- Help product teams keep users’ needs and perspective central to the product development process
- Work closely with product teams to identify research topics. Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes. Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative methods
- Synthesize research results into personas, user scenarios, actionable recommendations, sketches, wireframe and web prototypes
- Present designs and ensure user needs and project goals are addressed
This is what you have…
- In-depth understanding and hands-on application of user experience design principles
- Passionate about understanding (and keeping the team and local markets informed about) current and emerging UX/UI trends.
- Knowledge of structured content best practices, responsive Web design, and mobile–first design principles
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems at both strategic and tactical levels
- Experience from designing studies that address both user behavior and attitudes and conducting research using a wide variety of qualitative methods quantitative methods
- Experience from assisting in the process of conducting A/B tests to test out which design option best satisfies user needs
- 5+ years of experience with user experience design
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Interaction Design or a related design or behavioral science discipline.
- International work experience, preferably you have worked and lived in several other countries in a customer facing role
- Fluent in English Personal profile
- Strong drive, commitment and self-motivation
- A networker that easily builds trust and confidence with a variety of audiences, including developers, executives & team members
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptive while keeping the big picture in mind
- Commercial mindset, able to quickly assess profit opportunities
- A strong decision-maker, unafraid of making mistakes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This is what Tele2 can do for you…
… a place in a flexible, approachable organisation that is characterised by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
… extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further- development programmes.
… We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.
Are you an experienced professional in the field of UX, who is passionate about mobile communications and want to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment, then we believe you are the right person for us. And, we have the right position for you. We look forward to meeting you.
If you want to know more about Tele2 and those of us who work here, visit us at www.tele2.se/ career and read more.
You are welcome to submit your application not later than 30th April 2018. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.
The position is located in Kista, Stockholm