Forget what you already know about us. That will always be yesterday’s Tele2. We change things – by challenging everything – every day. It may be the way people all over the world connect, work or socialize. Or it may be the way we ourselves work and operate here at Tele2. Change and challenge is in our DNA and has been since the day Tele2 was born. This takes fearlessness and courage. It takes a liberating and flexible workplace. And most important, it takes great people, with great potential, and the ability to work and develop in an ever-changing environment. People like you?
Are you a driven manager with experience in IT planning and have a talent for driving processes and structures? We are now looking for a Head of IT planning to join the Architecture & Planning team, which is a vital function within Shared Operations IT at Tele2.
This is the job….
Tele2 Architecture & Planning is a function within Shared Operations IT that provides support and leadership to the CIO and the entire IT operations and development. The function delivers the essential capabilities to run a worldclass IT and are now looking for a manager with the ability to establish a mid- and long-term planning & forecasting of resource and capacity needs within IT.
As Head of IT planning you will build and be responsible for the future organisation and process for IT Planning. You will facilitate the overall demand and supply planning within the IT organization, including management of service and project portfolios. You will have many contact networks and communicate with all IT units as well as stakeholders at other departments within Tele2 in close cooperation with Shared Operations Product Management and Projects & Quality Office.
The position will require excellent organisational skills, high ability to communicate, a mindset of long-term vision and the ability to establish structures for planning, forecasting and reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
- To support the CIO and IT management with both operational and financial planning of IT, both on a tactical and strategic horizon (3 months – 5 years)
- To develop and drive the strategic IT planning process, including facilitation of market & domain roadmap planning, training and tool management
- To manage the internal IT demand roadmaps, project and service portfolio, and communicate these throughout the group
- To manage and communicate the overall supply capacity forecast for operations, maintenance and development
The Architecture & Planning team drives changes across Tele2. Examples of where we work are Digital transformation, Agile, IT Strategy, IT Governance, IT Processes, IT Performance Management, Enterprise and Solution Architecture. For the right candidate there will be opportunities to contribute in all of these areas to help transform Tele2 IT into a world-class IT function.
This is what you have…
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- At least five years of experience from IT development and/or IT project management
- Documented education or experience in project management, portfolio management and/or financial planning within an IT-department
- Experience from roles within a Project Management Office or Project Portfolio Management
- Broad knowledge in financial forecasting, reporting and IT-cost, benefit & risk analysis
- Good understanding of agile methodology
- High level of communication skills, including establishment of structures and processes for communication
- A structured and systematic approach of conducting your tasks and responsibilities
- Experience within telecom and/or technology is preferable
This is what Tele2 can do for you…
… a place in a flexible, approachable organisation that is characterised by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
… extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further-development programmes.
… We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.
Are you a dedicated and structured IT-professional who is passionate about getting the most out of an organisation and want to work in a vibrant environment, then we believe you are the right person for us. We look forward to meeting you.
If you want to know more about Tele2 and those of us who work here, visit us at www.tele2.se/career and read more.
The position is located in Stockholm, Kista.
You are welcome to submit your application not later than 2018-05-04. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.