Tele2 IoT is the company within the Tele2 Group responsible for all business connected to Internet of Things. We orchestrate communication between devices and machines, to help companies and organizations launch successful IoT solutions. At Tele2 IoT we focus on what we do best; deliver global connectivity and IoT enabling services. Our best-of-breed partners contribute with their area of excellence. Our high quality IoT offering, combined with the strengths of our selected partners, truly reduce the complexity of both large- and small-scale IoT deployments. Together we make IoT happen.
Tele2 IoT strive to be the champions of customer value in everything we do. We are challengers and fast-movers, always looking to provide solutions that fits the specific needs. Together, we develop a smarter world through real-time information, enabling actionable insights for businesses to excel and societies to thrive.
Tele2 IoT are now looking for a IoT Product Manager
This is the job….
As the IoT Product Manager, you will report to the Head of Product Management and be responsible for working within the Product Management team and with the Technologists, Engineering team, Product Marketing and Tele2 IoT Partners to design, create and deliver innovative digital products and services to extend the machine-to-machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) portfolio.
Product Management is a versatile role which spans the entire lifecycle of a product; from the first business case and minimum viable product, to getting hands on as part of the design, user experience and working with customers, to evolving the product and over time even phasing out specific features or the entire product. Versatility, intellectual curiosity and an eager willingness to deep dive into specifics to make a product loved by customers is what will be expected from you.
As part of the Product Lifecycle
– Own the roadmap for your product area and drive the development of new features
– Create hypothesis products – produce mock press releases, prototypes and business cases to establish the Minimal Viable Product (MVP) to validate with customers and partners
– Define product development milestones and KPIs in accordance with the needs of the business and key stakeholders
– Refine existing products through developing MVP features through to general availability
–Create detailed business cases for new products and features
–Work together with Product Marketing to create appealing product/market combinations, value propositions and business models
– Work with the relevant Engineering Leads, Technologists, developers and Vendors to create and evolve your products and features
– Find and analyze trends to initiate product development and improvements
– You will be the “Product Owner” and expected to develop a mission, vision and strategy for the portfolio together with the Product Managers which aligns to Tele2 IoT’s overall strategy and product vision.
This is what we expect from you…
– University education in business and/or technology or equivalent experience
– 4-5years’ experience in B2B product management (or related) position
– Worked with M2M / IoT services, cloud platforms integration and/or cloud services development
– Embrace usage driven business models Live the Tele2 Way in your daily work
– Challenge – Always act as a challenger
– Action – Be proactive and always provide the solution
– Cost conscious – Be smart and always have the lowest cost
– Open – Be humble, honest and always straightforward
– Flexible – Love change. Always lean. Always fast.
– Quality – Always meet customer expectations
– Self-driven, hungry and results-oriented
– Positive and optimistic attitude
– Creative and innovative approach to challenges and problems
– Cooperates and collaborates well with others
– Strong social and communicative skills
– Have a business- and sales-oriented view of technology and not the other way around – Collected and organized under pressure
This is what Tele2 can do for you…
… a place in a flexible, approachable organisation that is characterised by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
… extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further-development programmes.
… We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.
Are you a Product Manager who is passionate about creating new services and want to work with the Internet of Things, one of the hottest trends out there, then we believe you are the right person for us. And, we have the right position for you. We look forward to meeting you.
If you want to know more about Tele2 and those of us who work here, visit us at www.tele2.se/career and read more.
The position is located in one of our world class offices in Kista or Gothenburg.
You are welcome to submit your application not later than 30 April, 2018. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.