The Business Intelligence Solutions group is part of the Analytics & Baltic IT department. Part of the BI group is located in Riga and part of the team is located in Kista.
This is the job…
As Chief BI & Big Data Solution Architect your main responsibility will be delivering on the overall BI Technical Strategy, Vision and Roadmap. This role is a pivotal one that requires balancing business requirements, technical vision and delivery teams to ensure that Tele2 will stay at the forefront of data driven decision making.
The role is placed within the IT organization, and you will need to work in close collaboration with the enterprise architects and business owners. Some of the most important aspects of your role as Chief BI Solution Architect are as follows:
- In alignment with the Technology Strategy group, shape the overall solution landscape for areas related to reporting and analytics
- Support, lead and empower delivery teams, BI Solution Architects and external partners to ensure effective alignment with the target solution architecture
- Stay in close contact with the Product Owners to provide estimates, guidance etc to ensure correct prioritization of items in the backlog
- Stay up to date with available cutting edge technologies and technology partners to ensure the Tele2 BI & Big Data solution landscape stays competitive and efficient
This is what you have….
To be successful in this role, we believe you have extensive experience within Business Intelligence when it comes to development, design and architecture. You have a lot of drive and are responsive to stake holder demands, helping them translate their business needs into technically viable solutions that meet requirements in terms of speed and quality.
Furthermore we believe that you:
- Have a university degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with formal architecture methodologies related to BI, e.g. Kimball, Inmon
- Experience from classic BI technologies such as Data Warehousing, OLAP, RDBMS, etc.
- Experience from Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.
- Experience from machine learning, preferably in the area of operationalizing ML algorithms
- Experience from analysis and visualization technologies such as R, SAS, SPSS, Tableau, etc.
- Experience working in a complex IT environment with high-volume transactional systems
- Have hands-on technical expertise in operating and developing applications
- Have experience from the telecommunication sector.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
This is what Tele2 can do for you…
… a place in a flexible, approachable organisation that is characterised by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
… extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further-development programmes.
… We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.
Are you a dedicated and structured IT-professional who is passionate about getting the most out of an organisation and want to work in a vibrant environment, then we believe you are the right person for us. We look forward to meeting you.
If you want to know more about Tele2 and those of us who work here, visit us at www.tele2.se/career and read more.
The position is located in Stockholm, Kista.
You are welcome to submit your application not later than 2018-05-30. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.