Tele2 IoT strive to be the champions of customer value in everything we do. We are challengers and fast movers, always looking to provide solutions that fits the specific needs. Together, we develop a smarter world through real-time information, enabling actionable insights for businesses to excel and societies to thrive.
Tele2 IoT AB is looking for an ambitious and communicative person to take on a new role as Information Security Manager (ISM).
This is the job…
Reporting to the Director of Legal, Regulatory and Security, you will work with all security matters relating to Tele2 IoT. You will be the first dedicated Information Security Manager within Tele2 IoT, bringing in a new set of skills and competencies to the team. You will play a vital role in how we ensure compliance with security guidelines and regulations and how we guarantee our customers’ privacy and integrity.
The focus will be on information security, but will cover other areas as well such as data privacy, telecom fraud and general corporate information security, as well as being Tele2 IoT’s data privacy officer.
You will work with the rest of the IoT organization to set security policies, implement information security management systems and make recommendations for better and more secure ways of working.
This is a versatile role with great opportunity for continued growth. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement a security strategy plan for Tele2 IoT.
- Set up and implement and audit all security related policies for Tele2 IoT to ensure compliance with both internal and external expectations and regulations.
- Be the first point of contact for data privacy related questions.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Tele2 group security policies and standards.
- Represent Tele2 IoT in the daily work, in projects and at events with internal and external stakeholders.
- Security benchmarking within and outside Tele2.
This is what you have…
- Relevant university degree.
- Experience in Information Security.
- At least one of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM, CPP or CISA.
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory issues (e.g. data protection, data retention).
- Good understanding of IT processes, application development, IT infrastructure and IT architecture.
- Project management experience.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to process and evaluate information, establish conclusions, see patterns and predict consequences.
- Excellent communications skills in English, both verbal and written.
As this is a new function, projects will require collaboration with various stakeholders both within and outside Tele2 IoT. Therefore it is imperative that you:
- Are an energetic self-starter with high standards and integrity.
- Are structured, stress tolerant and have the ability to prioritize.
- Are team-oriented and have strong social and influencing skills.
- Can communicate reasoning behind your recommendations and get buy-in from all stakeholders to the common goal: high security.
This is what we can offer you…
- A place in a flexible, approachable organization that is characterized by strong team spirit
- High commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
- Extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2 IoT. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further development.
- We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.
As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application including both cover letter and resume, as soon as possible but no later than 2018-06-05.
If you want to know more about Tele2 IoT and those of us who work here, visit us at http://www.tele2iot.com/ and read more.