Forget what you already know about us. That will always be yesterday’s Tele2. We change things – by challenging everything – every day. It may be the way people all over the world connect, work or socialize. Or it may be the way we ourselves work and operate here at Tele2. Change and challenge is in our DNA and has been since the day Tele2 was born. This takes fearlessness and courage. It takes a liberating and flexible workplace. And most important, it takes great people, with great potential, and the ability to work and develop in an ever-changing environment. People like you?
This is the job…
As Manager IT Infrastructure Planning Design & Support you will lead and direct the team of 14 members located primarily in Sweden on a day-to-day basis. You will collaborate and set the strategic plan together with our global IT and Network department teams and prepare the Infrastructure for future workloads. You main mission will be to deliver IT infrastructure technology that enables Tele2’s business to grow and develop the processes and frameworks to take us to the next level on our Cloud journey. It is your mission to lead the innovation and standardization of our global data center capabilities
You will be a part of the Cloud Solutions Management Team within Shared Operations consisting of 5 group managers in several Tele2 Countries and report to Head of Cloud Solutions department.
- Build and maintain a framework for common provisioning, recharging, life-cycle management, sunset and monitoring of infrastructure assets.
- Cloud and Data Center Strategy, Development, Maintenance and Operation of global standards for
- IT infrastructure capabilities using technologies such as Hypervisor, Openstack, Docker and other open source frameworks
- Cloud Solutions and Services (IaaS , PaaS and SaaS)
- Data center automation/orchestration including provisioning, networking (within data center), usage/billing procedures, monitoring
- External cloud provider integration
- Cross data center collaboration, load balancing, follow the sun/shift capabilities
- Global data center services such as Linux & Windows server design, Storage, Backup, Monitoring, Capacity management, Data center advisory, Disaster recovery
- Budgeting, Costing and charging models
- Staff responsibility for Swedish team
- Ensure that related IT Infrastructure processes and procedures are compliant with the common Tele2 IT policy, GDPR and Customer agreements.
This is what you have
- More than 10 years of experience of IT infrastructure and extensive knowledge and experience from information management within a global company
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a role leading co-workers supporting multiple platforms in a large-scale enterprise environment, Project or Service Manager
- Experience building and working with automated deployments
- Experience on one or more Cloud Service providers, e.g. Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Experience from roles with significant stakeholder and vendor management Proven track-record delivering excellent results in an intensive and high-transactional environment
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal. Swedish is a plus, but not a requirement
In order to be successful at Tele2, it is essential that you are result driven, flexible and take responsibility in your way of work with focus on cost consciousness while still maintaining high quality. In other words, you are always looking for smarter and more efficient solutions. Furthermore you:
Have the ability to make things happen in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, always exceed expectations Are analytical and conceptually skilled, and able to quickly grasp and understand all parts of a complex situation Have a pragmatic approach and strong communication skills, able to effectively communicate the essentials in complex situations to people from various parts of the organization Are a skilled networker and comfortably interact with people at all levels of the organization
This is what Tele2 can do for you…
… a place in a flexible, approachable organization that is characterized by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference…
… extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further-development programs.
… we take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.
The position is placed in Stockholm.
You are welcome to submit your application no later than 2018-05-31. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.