Tele2 is looking Security Architect Manager
This is the job…
Together with our highly skilled and enthusiastic team you will focusing on security solutions and set the future of the Tele2 group strategy in the IT and network security area. As we operate in a fast-moving industry, you need to follow the technical innovation closely in the industry and the legal and regulatory environment, assuring that we always are one step ahead in the area of IT and network security. You will be part of setting the scope and security solution design for projects and in existing services as well.
This is an opportunity to work with security in the area of IT and network challenges in a fast moving and strongly integrated environment. The position is within our central function, with all Tele2 countries as customers/partners, meaning frequent communication with all our 9 countries and group functions.
You will have a very close and daily cooperation with Tele2 Group Security.
This is what you will do…
Engage in advanced IT and network security architecture discussions, planning and design Make sure that proposed security solutions are aligned with target architecture & roadmap Expertise in IT and network security architecture security related topics Closely monitor and follow the industry and legal/regulatory trends.
This is what you have…
- Relevant academic degree
- Relevant certification (e.g. CISSP-ISSAP, CISA and / or CISM) is an advantage
- Knowledge of ISO 2700x security standards and other framework
- Experience in security engineering or consulting role
- Network security and IT security experience
- Experience in IT and network hardening
- Expert knowledge of IT and network security architecture design and implementation
- Broad knowledge of effective practices in protecting corporate data networks
- Broad knowledge about security in mobile networks and future networks
- Strong drive to stay updated in relevant legislation, technological development and cyber security threats
- Experience in telecom business in an advantage
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English, written and verbal, is mandatory.
This is what Tele2 can do for you… …
a place in a flexible, approachable organization that is characterized by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
… extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further development programs.
… We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension
Are you a Senior Security Architect who is passionate about IT and the Mobile evolution and want to work in an innovative and fast-moving environment, then we believe you are the right person for us. And, we have the right position for you. We look forward to meeting you.
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
If you want to know more about Tele2 and those of us who work here, visit us at www.tele2.se/career and read more.
You are welcome to submit your application not later than 2018-08-07. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.