Are you a driven leader with large experience in IT and Telecom that want, through wise architectural and technical directions, to help us deliver even greater customer value and satisfaction on the B2B market? We are now looking for a Head of Architecture & Governance to join the IT B2B Sweden department.
This is the job….
You will be part of a highly skilled and efficient department responsible for planning, developing and supporting IT services for Tele2 Business.
You will lead a team responsible for architecture and governance which includes IT strategy, target architecture, solutioning, performance management, IT security, risk & compliance.
This is an opportunity to work with setting the technical direction for the IT landscape that is the foundation for all Tele2 Business customers, from SoHo to Large enterprises.
As we operate in a fast-moving industry, you need to follow the technical innovation closely in the industry and the legal and regulatory environment, assuring that we always are one step ahead in the area of IT & technology.
IT is becoming an even more critical component in our offering and delivery towards customers and an essential part of our differentiation and competitiveness. This is an opportunity to help lead us towards world class IT and great success for the business.
You and your team will work very close to the development teams, business stakeholders and the CIO office
Key responsibilities include:
- Build and lead the team, setting goals, performance review and coaching
- Lead the B2B architectural forum
- Lead the work with IT strategy and roadmaps for B2B Sweden
- Collaborate with Commercial Business on strategy & technology choices
- Responsible for B2B Sweden contribution to the Tele2 target architecture and representing B2B Sweden in the EA Leadership Team and SAC Forum
- Secure legal and security compliance of our IT landscape
- Responsible for KPI and performance processes
- Be part of the IT B2B Sweden leadership team
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Relevant academic degree
- At least 5-10 years of experience of IT architecture
- Experience in leading teams
- Experience in IT Strategy
- Experience in EA and frameworks such as TOGAF & eTOM etc
- Experience from Telecom is preferrable
- IT & Information security experience is preferrable
- Good understanding of agile methodology
- High level of communication skills both verbal and in writing
The position is located in Kista.
You are welcome to submit your application not later than August 24, 2018. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.