We are now increasing our focus on how information can contribute to our business when we digitalize across all our domains and segments. We aim to provide great omnichannel customer experience and to gain 360 degree understanding of our customers, while simplifying and automating many of our business processes and the IT landscape.
Are you a driven Information/Business Architect who have a talent for influencing people and driving architectures that enable data to be turned into value-adding information assets? We are now looking for a Lead Information Architect to join the Architecture & Planning team within the CIO function at Tele2.
This is the job….
As Lead Information Architect you will have a holistic view with an oversight and understanding for the structural aspects of key information within Tele2. This is the leading Architect role with responsibility to develop the Tele2 Target Architecture for the Information area and to secure that this is reflected in business processes and IT solutions and services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain Information Target Architecture
- Simplify information flows to secure access to information of high quality and to improve business efficiency as well as effectiveness
- Make sure that IT solutions and services are in line with the overall information architecture target, principles and guidelines
- Develop, maintain and drive re-use of our common information model
- Lead architecture working groups and guide IT architects in Tele2 and its partners
- Act as speaking partner and expert for the business
- Contribute to strategy development and implementation in e.g. Analytics and BI
This is what you have…
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- At least 7 years of experience from Information Management (this is not a technical role!)
- Documented education or experience in information / computer science, information systems or a related study
- Data/information modeling expertise at the enterprise level, with a thorough understanding of common information architecture frameworks
- High level of communication skills, with experts as well as senior managers. A charismatic leader that works well with others.
- A structured and systematic approach of conducting your tasks and responsibilities
- Experience within telecom and/or technology is preferable
This is what Tele2 can do for you…
… a place in a flexible, approachable organisation that is characterised by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
… extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further-development programmes.
… We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.
If you thrive in fast changing environments and are passionate for opportunities to contribute with your competence and leadership to drive change, then we believe you are the right person for us. We look forward to meeting you.
If you want to know more about Tele2 and those of us who work here, visit us at www.tele2.com/career and read more.
The position is located in Stockholm, Kista.
You are welcome to submit your application not later than 2018-08-17. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously starting in August.