Tele2 is an international mobile operator with a challenger spirit in its DNA. We challenge our competitors and naturally, the market, but primarily ourselves. We operate in a market that is continuously expanding and changing. Our customers are constantly requesting new and better solutions, which place high demand on us. Naturally, we want to meet these demands, which is why the key to our success will be how we work and who we are.
Tele2’s work method is characterized by responsibility, openness and approach-ability. We are driven by speed, quality and by always keeping our eyes on what is best for the customer. This means that all our employees can and are expected to contribute to our overall goal: To be the best at creating value for customers.
This is the job…
- Monitor traffic development and system load
- Plan and execute capacity expansions
- System responsible
- Development and implementation of new solutions and services
- Test and implementation of new major SW releases
- Continuously work on identifying and implementing improvements
- Function as a technical competence within Mobile Data towards the rest of Tele2s organization andour country organizations around Europe
- Participate as system expert in product development projects, procurement of new systems/solutions and audits
- Support the operational team with advanced trouble shooting if needed
This is what you have…
- Higher level technical education within Data- or Data communications alternatively have gained similar knowledge by working or by other means.
- Experience of implementation or operations of large data- or mobile networks.
- Very knowledgeable within TCP/IP, IP routing, firewalling, packet inspection and Cisco / Juniper operating systems.
- Used to working in Unix/Linux environments and have some knowledge in programming and/or scripting.
- Background in network security is an advantage for this position
- To take responsibility and dare to take decisions.
- Taking initiatives and being self-going comes naturally to you.
- To be flexible, open and a have lots of energy. Capable of working in pressuring situations.
This is what Tele2 can do for you…
… give you the chance to work with virtualized- and cloudified applications
… a place in a flexible, approachable organization that is characterized by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
… extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further development
… We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.
If you want to know more about Tele2 and those of us who work here, visit us at www.tele2.se/career and read more.
The position is located in Kista, Sweden.
You are welcome to submit your application not later than 31st of August 2018. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously and will be made in August.