Tele2 is an international mobile operator with a challenger spirit in its DNA. We challenge our competitors and naturally, the market, but primarily ourselves. We operate in a market that is continuously expanding and changing. Our customers are constantly requesting new and better solutions, which place high demand on us. Naturally, we want to meet these demands, which is why the key to our success will be how we work and who we are.
Tele2’s work method is characterised by responsibility, openness and approachability. We are driven by speed, quality and by always keeping our eyes on what is best for the customer. This means that all our employees can and are expected to contribute to our overall goal: To be the best at creating value for customers.
Tele2 HR is reshaping how HR is delivered across the Group
The Purpose of Tele2 HR is to Spark the Potential and Fearless Challenger within Our People. We recently started a transformation journey to reposition HR and improve our processes and technology to enable stronger business support.
As a Group Reward & Recognition Senior Specialist you will report to the Head of Group Reward & Recognition. You will be responsible for ensuring effective execution of our Reward & Recognition strategy across the Group and helping to shape our future Reward offering.
What you will do
– Provide professional guidance on our compensation offer, which consists of base salary, short term incentives and long term incentives
– Be the process driver for Tele2’s Short Term Incentive plan
– Ensure active management of Tele2’s Extended Leadership Team (ELT) compensation packages
– Conduct job evaluations and ensure the maintenance of our Group Job Catalogue
– Be the process driver for compensation benchmark throughout the Group
– Play a key role in the review of benefits across our footprint
– Stay on top of market practice and co-create innovative solutions and offerings to further strengthen the Tele2 employee value proposition
– Be the owner of the annual compensation processes in SuccessFactors, our Group HR system
Who you are
– You have at least 5 years experience from working in a multi country Compensation & Benefits function
– You have experience from working with job evaluation methodologies from Towers Watson, Mercer, Hay or similar
– You have experience of Long Term Incentive programs
– You are able to prioritize well and to be flexible in a fast paced environment with changing demands
– You are self-led and have excellent analytical skills
– You are a down to earth team contributor with high integrity
– You have ability and interest in working with continuous improvement of processes, tools and methodologies
– You are an experienced MS Excel (advanced level) and MS PowerPoint user
This is what Tele2 can do for you…
… a place in a flexible, approachable organization that is characterized by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
… extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further-development programmes.
… we take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.
We look forward to meeting you!
The position is located at our new activity based office in Kista, Stockholm.
If you want to know more about Tele2 and those of us who work here, visit us at www.tele2.se/career and read more.
You are welcome to submit your application not later than June 9th 2017. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.