Tele2 is an international mobile operator with a challenger spirit in its DNA. We challenge our competitors and naturally, the market, but primarily ourselves. We operate in a market that is continuously expanding and changing. Our customers are constantly requesting new and better solutions, which place high demand on us. Naturally, we want to meet these demands, which is why the key to our success will be how we work and who we are.
Tele2’s work method is characterized by responsibility, openness and approachability. We are driven by speed, quality and by always keeping our eyes on what is best for the customer. This means that all our employees can and are expected to contribute to our overall goal: To be the best at creating value for customers.
Product Management at Tele2 is improving and securing development and profitability of Tele2 Group product and handset portfolio. This includes maximizing the BI and Data Analytics used at Tele2 Group as well as optimizing the Online Operations. Product Management is responsible to define the operational strategies and secure Tele2 operators has the best Product Portfolio for the local market with excellence in operations.
Product Management at Shared Operations initiates and executes development of Group Products, BI, Data Analytics and Digital Optimization tools and delivers business critical solutions to Tele2 footprint markets in close contact with our local operators.
We are now looking for a Commercial Group Product Manager for Core Mobile Products
Are you the Mastermind we are looking for? This is the job….
As Commercial Group Product Manager you will focus on improving and securing profitability and market share for the Core Mobile product portfolio. You will be responsible for the Core Mobile product roadmap, operational product strategies as well as the Core Mobile product life cycle and secure Tele2 operators has the optimized product portfolio for the local market.
You belong to Group Product Management Core Business which is responsible for the core product portfolio including Core Mobile products, Roaming, Residential Mobile Postpaid and Prepaid, Residential fixed products and B2B products.
Key responsibilities include;
Responsible for group Core Mobile product roadmap
Responsible for initiating and drive new product development
Develop price models and business model structure so that both profitability and customer experience is secured
Set the operational product strategies for Core Mobile products
Enable synergies and scale for the Tele2 Group by harmonizing and prioritizing product development and requirements across markets
Financial follow up
You will work closely together with the local organizations on each market and multiple departments within Shared Operations.
This is what you have:
· Significant experience from product management from a mobile operator or equivalent experience from consultancy
· Significant experience from managing and developing mobile products, experience across the complete product lifecycle, but with special emphasis on strategy and long term product planning and development.
· Strong knowledge and understanding of customer segment needs
· Solid understanding of commercial and technology trends within the telecom industry
· Comfortable with financial valuation and product profitability analysis based on business education in valuations and financial analysis
· Higher degree of education within business and or engineering. Both degrees would be a significant plus
· International work experience, preferably you have worked and lived in several other countries in a customer facing role
· Fluent in English
· Operational and action-oriented
· Strong drive, commitment and self-motivation
· A highly structured individual who can build a good framework for the local markets and lead in a clear and convincing way
· A networker that easily builds trust and confidence with colleagues
· Commercial mind set, able to quickly assess profit opportunities
· A strong decision-maker, unafraid of making mistakes
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
Are you one of us?
What constantly drive our company forward and also the key to your success with us is our unique corporate culture called “The Tele2 Way”. The culture is based on our core values – flexibility, openness and cost consciousness. For us; flexibility means that you listen to the customer and that you love change. With openness we mean that you are humble and comfortable with straight and honest communication. Cost consciousness means that you always try to find smart solutions and challenge all costs. Your specific professional skills are as important as the way you can act according to “The Tele2 Way”.
This is what Tele2 can do for you…
… a place in a flexible, approachable organization that is characterized by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
… extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further-development programs.
… We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.
Are you an experienced in the field of Product Management, who is passionate about mobile communications and want to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment, then we believe you are the right person for us. And, we have the right position for you. We look forward to meeting you.
If you want to know more about Tele2 and those of us who work here, visit us at www.tele2.se/career and read more.
You are welcome to submit your application no later than August 31st. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.