Forget what you already know about us. That will always be yesterday’s Tele2. We change things – by challenging everything – every day. It may be the way people all over the world connect, work or socialize. Or it may be the way we ourselves work and operate here at Tele2. Change and challenge is in our DNA and has been since the day Tele2 was born. This takes fearlessness and courage. It takes a liberating and flexible workplace. And most important, it takes great people, with great potential, and the ability to work and develop in an ever-changing environment. People like you?
This is the job….
Tele2 Architecture & Planning is a function within Shared Operations IT that provides support and leadership to the CIO and the entire IT operations and development. The function delivers the essential capabilities to run a worldclass IT and are now looking for a Lead Information Architect.
As Lead Information Architect you will have a holistic view with an oversight and understanding for the structural aspects of key information within Tele2. This is an Architect role with the responsibility to develop the Tele2 Target Architecture for the Information area and to secure that this is reflected in processes, solutions and services that are set up within the different domains.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as speaking partner and expert for the business
- Lead architecture working groups (across the organization) and guide all architects across domains
- Secure the adaptation of Group Information policies and instructions into the target architecture.
- Make sure solutions and services that are set up within the different domains are in line with the overall information architecture target, principles and guidelines.
- Provide information architecture guidance and requirements to suppliers
- Develop and maintain Information Target Architecture
- Contribute to Analytics and BI strategy development and implementation
The Architecture & Planning team drives changes across Tele2. Examples of where we work are Digital transformation, Agile, IT Strategy, IT Governance, IT Processes, IT Performance Management, Enterprise and Solution Architecture. For the right candidate there will be opportunities to contribute in all of these areas to help transform Tele2 IT into a world-class IT function.
This is what you have…
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- At least 7 years of experience from Information Management
- Documented education or experience in computer science, information systems or a related study
- Data/information modeling expertise at the enterprise level, with a thorough understanding of common information architecture frameworks
- High level of communication skills, with experts as well as senior managers. A charismatic leader that works well with others.
- A structured and systematic approach of conducting your tasks and responsibilities
- Experience within telecom and/or technology is preferable
This is what Tele2 can do for you…
… a place in a flexible, approachable organisation that is characterised by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
… extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further-development programmes.
… We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.
Are you a dedicated and structured IT-professional who is passionate about getting the most out of an organisation and want to work in a vibrant environment, then we believe you are the right person for us. We look forward to meeting you.
If you want to know more about Tele2 and those of us who work here, visit us at www.tele2.com and read more.
The position could be located in Stockholm, Kista or Riga.
You are welcome to submit your application not later than 2018-05-12. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.