Tele2 is looking for a Linux System Engineer that will strengthen our current Cloud team within Cloud Solutions.
As Cloud Engineer within Infrastructure Planning Design & Support you will be a part of an engineering team consisting of 14 members primarily located in Sweden. Your mission will be to deliver IT infrastructure to our stakeholder that enables Tele2’s business to grow. You will be working with OpenStack in an NFV environment primarily but also containers, public cloud, VMware, server infrastructure, storage and surrounding technologies in a global environment.
What we expect from you:
- You should feel comfortable working both independent and in groups, both local and online.
- You take initiative and collaborate well within team and with other colleagues (team player).
- Documentation should feel natural to you, preferably MS Office365 suit and Sharepoint.
- Exercise authority in your area of expertise.
- Adapt to change for real, not only a buzzword.
- Be creative and eager to learn new technologies.
- Minimum 3 years Linux knowledge from an enterprise environment.
- Experience of handling vendors i.e. Redhat, Canonical, HP, DELL, Huawei.
- Previous Telecom experience is an advantage.
- Ubuntu, Red Hat and/or derivatives.
- Good knowledge of scripting preferably in Python.
- Knowledge of at least one infrastructure automation tool.
- Enterprise x86 Hardware Knowledge (HP, DELL, Huawei).
- At least basic enterprise networking knowledge.
- Knowledge in most of the following concepts:
- CI / CD
- Cloud Computing
- Monitoring / Recharging
- SDS (Software Defined Storage)
- Public Cloud
As a person you have the ability to make your own decisions and drive your work forward. You also have an analytical ability, and you are both careful and persistent in your work. You enjoy working in a group towards common goals and are interested in securing new and existing systems.
You have the ability to express yourself well in both Swedish and English.
In order to be successful at Tele2, it is essential that you are result driven, flexible and take responsibility in your way of work with focus on cost consciousness while still maintaining high quality. In other words, you are always looking for smarter and more efficient solutions.
This is what Tele2 can do for you…
… a place in a flexible, approachable organization that is characterized by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference…
… extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further-development programs.
… we take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.
The position is placed in Kista.
Want to know more about working at Tele2? Follow our ambassadors on our Site; www.tele2.com/career/
You are welcome to submit your application no later than 2018-08-20 Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.